What is Lingual Braces Treatment in Delhi?
Before knowing about the Lingual Braces Treatment in Delhi we should know what Lingual Braces are. In simple words, the Lingual braces are a type of custom-made braces which is a type of cosmetic alternative for the patients who are not interested in having standard braces with the metal display. In the Dental Lingual Braces in Delhi, the braces are bonded or fixed to the back of the teeth which makes them invisible to others. Nobody can spot these braces and you can pursue your orthodontic treatment without any social pressure of any kind.
Dr. Shilpi Basu
BDS, Coorg Karnataka
(10 Year Experience)
Member of Indian Dental association (IDA)
If you want to put your natural smile without going for steel Braces or some uneasy treatments then Lingual Braces Treatment in Delhi is the best option to go for. We have a team of experts which will handle your treatment with utmost care. We are famous in the city for providing best medical services to our clients and our team of professionals is committed to providing you the best Dental Lingual Braces in Delhi. There is some important information regarding the Dental Lingual Braces in Delhi is mentioned:
For new patients, there is always confusion what to opt for. Let us help you to solve this issue. When Dental Lingual Braces are compared to standard braces the following things about lingual Braces can be noticed:
- Custom made and one of a kind for every tooth
- Fixed within (sense of taste side or tongue side) of the tooth
- Invisible since the supports are holed up behind the tooth
- Not appropriate for all orthodontic cases
- More hard to put and modify
- More costly
Any grown-up or a teenager is a perfect candidate for lingual braces who is willing to enhance their natural smile yet doesn't need the metal braces to be noticeable to others. Lingual braces are not reasonable for individuals with small teeth or with profound bites. In our clinic, our authority offers you world class Dental Lingual Braces in Delhi.
The answer is yes. Since the lower teeth are less obvious, you can pick lingual supports for your upper teeth and standard braces for your lower teeth.
- It is advised to you to eat soft food for at least first few days
- To reduce initial discomfort, Warm salt water rinses will help.
- There may be some trouble in talking and gulping at first
- Maintain great oral cleanliness propensities
- Have consistent dental checkups to screen the strength of your teeth and gums
In the event that you have any inquiries in regards to lingual supports whatsoever don't hesitate to Contact us, we are always available to answer any questions.