Dental Crowns Delhi Services by Professional Dental Surgeons
Aging of the human beings takes its toll on the dental health as well. Our teeth structure and appearances tendto change as we age in life. We might face several issues with our dental health including problems with root canals, decay below the fillings, loss of fillings, cracking and chipping of the enamel can all lead to several major defects and problems with respect to the overall dental health of an individual. When the entire surface of the tooth tends to wear out, however, the root is still intact, then the root crown could be the perfect dental solution to your dental woes. You can avail the best dental services at the most affordable tooth crown price in Delhi by the dental experts.
Dr. Shilpi Basu
BDS, Coorg Karnataka
(10 Year Experience)
Member of Indian Dental association (IDA)
Dental crowns in Delhi are achieved in the most professional manner by the specialized experts who have enough experience in the field of dentistry. A dental crown or a tooth crown is a “cap” like a tooth that is placed over the top of the tooth. The cap is used to restore the shape of the tooth along with its strength, size and overall appearance. The dental can be cemented into the top of the tooth that can cover the visibly damaged portion of the tooth.
There are several factors that might lead to the wear and tear of the top surface of the tooth. These might include improper biting habit, grinding of the teeth, fillings, age and even tooth decay that could lead to the cracking or decaying of the top surface of the teeth. The dental crowns are used to cover the visible portion of the teeth and thus addstrength, beauty and greater durability to the affected tooth.
A dental crown treatment by the dental experts in Delhi might be needed for:
- Protecting a weak tooth from decaying further or breaking down
- Restoring of the broken tooth or even severely damaged or decayed tooth
- Covering and supporting a damaged tooth with large filling or with half of the tooth decayed
- Holding a dental bridge in its intact place
- Covering severely discolored or misshaped tooth
- Covering a dental implant
- Covering a tooth that is treated with root canal treatment
Under the above-mentioned circumstances, those suffering from the same can avail the dental crown services from the best dental expert’s at the most affordable tooth crown price in Delhi.
There are several types of materials that the expert dental surgeons make use of while preparing the dental crowns for the teeth. Here are some of them:
- Metals: The metallic dental crowns could be made of gold, chromium, nickel or palladium. The benefit offered by the metallic dental crowns is that they are very strong and rarely tend to break or become chipped. Therefore, they can be used for the long-lasting durability of the dental crowns over the tooth surface.
- All-Resin: These are less expensive dental crowns. However, they might wear down through the passage of time and might be considered as less durable for the tooth crowns.
- All-Porcelain or All-Ceramic: The best part offered by these dental crowns is that these provide the natural color matching to the tooth color. They might not be as strong as the metal crowns. However, they are still quite popular among the individuals who wish to have a natural and strong dental crown option for their teeth.
- Pressed Ceramic: These dental crowns have a hard inner core. The pressed ceramic crowns are covered with porcelain that provides the natural color of the tooth to the dental surface. These dental crowns are more long-lasting than the all-porcelain crown.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal: These are the dental crowns with the matching tooth color and the durability of the metal crowns. These dental crowns are a good choice for making back and front teeth.
For the proper attachment of the dental crowns in Delhi, you might require two appointments to the dentist. During the first visit, the affected is examined and an X-ray is taken of the same. If severe forms of decay are found in the tooth, then a root canal treatment might be needed. To attach the dental crown, the tooth is filed across the sides and the tops. If too much tooth is missing, due to the decay or damage, a filling material is filled is utilized for building up the base of the tooth. Once the reshaping of the tooth is done, an impression is taken of the tooth, it is sent to the dental laboratory.
Now is the time of the second visit to the dental clinic. On top of the damaged or decayed tooth, the permanent dental crown is placed on top of the tooth.
The best advantage offered by the dental crown treatment is that it adds a good deal of strength and aesthetic appeal to the tooth surface. If you suffer from the decayed or damaged tooth, then you can restore the same with the help of the different types of dental crowns. You can feel more confident about yourself with enhanced dental appearance and restoration of the damaged tooth with the help of effective dental crowns. Depending on the eating habits and the level of hygiene care, you can ensure the longevity and durability of the dental crowns.
On an average, the dental crowns can last for around 5 to 15 years. The individuals also need not take any special care of the high-quality dental crowns. Good oral habits and hygiene can ensure the durability of the dental crowns. Our specialists at the offer the best and the most affordable range of dental crowns in Delhi. You can ensure yourself the top-notch dental services by our expert dental surgeons who have gained years of experience in this field.