Dental composite bonding in Delhi
Tooth bonding is referred to as the application of a resin material that is tooth-colored with the help of adhesives and a curing light of high intensity. The name “teeth bonding and dental bonding” is referred to as such because the resin-like materials are bonded to the tooth. Dental composite bonding in Delhi can be used to for cosmetic and aesthetic purposes. The process of tooth bonding is carried out with much excellence and expertise by our specialized dental experts who assure you the delivery of the top-notch dental services.
Dr. Shilpi Basu
BDS, Coorg Karnataka
(10 Year Experience)
Member of Indian Dental association (IDA)
Teeth Bonding & Dental Bonding in Delhi
Tooth bonding can be used for the purpose of improving the appearance of the chipped or discolored tooth. It can also be used to close the spaces between the teeth. You can also make your teeth appear longer or change its shape and color with the help of the treatments of teeth bonding & dental bonding in Delhi.
Teeth bonding in Delhi is carried out by the experts in the dental industry who have gained ample expertise in the desired field. The procedure of dental bonding makes use of a material like resin that is used for a series of cosmetic aesthetic as well as structural purposes. The materials for dental binding are quite similar to the sculptor’s clay. By making use of the resin bonding procedure, the specialized dentists are able to restore the broken or chipped teeth, recolor the teeth surface, reshape or fill the gaps in between the teeth.
In teeth bonding & dental bonding in Delhi, the use of the composite resins is considered to be the preferable solutions for restoring the chipped or broken teeth along with decaying teeth and can also bring about the aesthetic and cosmetic modifications. Bonding is also used for lightening the stains that are present on the teeth enamel and can also be used for filling the gap between the teeth area. Teeth bonding treatments can be used to correct the natural and minor flaws that are present in the dental area by the application of a thin layer of some plastic material on the upper surface of the tooth. Once this is done, the dental surgeon would place a sort of dental material and then shape, sculpt or color the teeth area to provide an appealing appearance to the front surface of the teeth. A light ray of high intensity is then used to harden the plastic material and then the surface of the teeth is polished properly. The dental surgeons who conduct the teeth bonding in Delhi are specialized in offering optimum dental services to those suffering from the same.
When it comes to tooth bonding and dental bonding, there are two types of it. The type of the treatment that is implemented upon any individual depends greatly on the area of the teeth surface that needs correction. The types of corrections include:
- For small corrections: The corrections are based on the fillings conducted under one appointment. The fillings are matched to the color of the tooth and are then boned to the teeth surface. This increases the strength of the teeth. These methods are considered to be greatly preferred for front and small fillings. This is because these fillings might not be durable for the large fillings.
- For larger corrections: These types of corrections include lab-created and tooth-colored dental fillings that might require as many as two sittings. These corrections involve the construction of a mold of the teeth and then the placement of the temporary filling. Highly durable fillings are then made at the dental laboratories that create the custom-fit mold to adjust to your teeth. The fillings are made of porcelain. On your second sitting, the custom-fit mold is then fitted to your teeth. This is a highly durable and more stain-resistant option for teeth bonding.
Dental composite bonding in Delhi ?might prove greatly beneficial to the individuals who might be suffering from crooked or chipped teeth along with discolored tooth and gaps between the teeth. Here are some of the uses of the dental bonding in the dental field:
- For repairing decayed or decaying teeth in which the composite resins are used to fill the dental cavities.
- For repairing the cracked, crooked or chipped teeth.
- For improving the appearance of the discolored teeth.
- For closing the space between the teeth.
- For making the tooth appear longer
- For changing the shape and orientation of the teeth
- For serving as a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- For protecting the portion of the root of the tooth that gets exposed due to the receding gums.
Aesthetic and cosmetic filling is considered to be the relevant option over silver fillings. Silver does not tend to stick to the surface of the teeth. Therefore, the healthy tooth structure is removed to ensure the silver filling stays in the given space. With the use of the procedure of the dental composite bonding in Delhi, the dental surgeons remove only the portion of the decayed or decaying tooth. In the similar manner, composite bonding expands as the natural growth of your tooth and has lesser chances of cracking when compared to the silver lining or filling. The composites or the resin-like materials can be used for the filling of cracks, gaps and chips present on the surface of the teeth along with matching the color of the teeth.
If you too wish to end your woes to crooked, chipped or broken teeth, then the treatments of teeth bonding & dental bonding in Delhi ? can be the best option for you.Even when you have gaps in your teeth or discolored tooth, then also you can avail the top-notch dental services of teeth bonding in Delhi. You can restore your smile and there could be no end to your happiness when you can smile all over again without a worry in the world!